cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with VR after upgrade to 4.6.2
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:41:24 GMT
Hello Remi,

I've tested with router.aggregation.command.each.timeout global set to
20 without success: same issue (kill in around 5-7 min after the restart
command)
and with 3600 sec : same issue (kill)

(on 4.7.1 RC fresh install)

Milamber

On 24/01/2016 06:57, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have seen this issue sometimes in the VRs from 4.6 and on. There have been several
improvements in the code in 4.7.

> Also, setting router.aggregation.command.each.timeout global setting to 15 or 20 also
may help (restart mgt server after change).

> @Milamber can you test this setting with 4.7.1RC please? I haven't seen this issue in
my test and production systems.