cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Pull Requests we should include in 4.7.1 / 4.8.0
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:55:20 GMT
Did anyone change anything that is not documented or that changes
existing documentation?

Do the people who accept PRs look at documentation as part of the
process and create JIRA issues if the docs need changing?

Ron

On 11/01/2016 4:02 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> On Jan 10, 2016, at 3:54 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com> wrote:
>>
>> Are all of the documentation issues fixed?
> there are no open PR on the docs repos.
>
>> Does the documentation reflect the 4.7.1/4.8 release?
>> Are there any new issues that need to be created to update the documentation?
>>
>> Ron
>>

>> On 10/01/2016 7:23 AM, Remi Bergsma wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Below is a list of the PRs I'd like to suggest for our upcoming 4.7.1/4.8.0 releases.
Please help review and test these. Lots of them already had some form of tesing/review so
with little effort we might be able to get them in on time. The new features listed probably
take a lot more time to test.

>>> Regards,
>>> Remi
>>>

>>> Easy to test/review UI fixes:
>>> =============================
>>>
>>> #1327 CLOUDSTACK-9220 Sort list of domains on Domain tab in UI
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1327
>>>
>>> #1325 CLOUDSTACK-9221 Allow admin to see user VMs on port forwarding page in
UI
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1325
>>>
>>> #1301 CLOUDSTACK-9186: Root admin cannot see public ip in VPC created by Domain
admin user in UI
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1301
>>>
>>> #1300 CLOUDSTACK-9192: UpdateVpnCustomerGateway is failing in UI
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1300
>>>
>>> VPN support for Sonicwall devices:
>>> ==================================
>>>
>>> #1317 [4.7] ADD Force UDP encapsulation option to Site2Site VPN
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1317
>>>
>>> VPC/router bug fixes:
>>> =====================
>>>
>>> #1318 CLOUDSTACK-9216: Fix DHCP lease removal logic on VR
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1318
>>>
>>> #1299 CLOUDSTACK-6485 prevent ip asignment of private gw iface
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1299
>>>
>>> #1298 CLOUDSTACK-9204 Do not error when staticroute is already gone
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1298
>>>
>>> #1276 [4.7] FIX Site2SiteVPN on redundant VPC
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1276
>>>
>>> #1277 [4.7] Critical VPCVR issues fixed: CLOUDSTACK-9154; CLOUDSTACK-9187; and
CLOUDSTACK-9188
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1277
>>>
>>> #1291 CLOUDSTACK-9202 Bump ssh timeout for VR commands
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1291
>>>
>>> #1296 CLOUDSTACK-9181 Prevent syntax error in checkrouter.sh
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1296
>>>

>>> I've tested all Pull Requests above and we are running them in production at
SBP. I believe we should complete their reviews and make sure they are included in our next
releases. Will save problems for users, for sure.

>>> Then I looked at the (long) list of other Pull Requests that seem interesting
to include. Feel free to add your own, make sure it gets reviewed. Just ping me so I can merge.

>>> Features:
>>> =========
>>>
>>> #1297 CLOUDSTACK-9203 Implement security group move on updateVM API call
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1297
>>>
>>> #872 Strongswan vpn feature <== needs serious testing
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/872
>>>
>>> Bug fixes:
>>>
>>> #1321 CLOUDSTACK-8847: ListServiceOfferings is returning incompatible tagged
offerings when called with VM id