cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject [4.7] account table does NOT have AUTO_INCREMENT set for id
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 13:31:03 GMT
Hi,

I've been investigating a issue with a freshly installed 4.7 CloudStack
setup and I was wondering if somebody else has seen this.

The table account was looking like this:

account | CREATE TABLE `account` (
  `id` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `account_name` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'an account name set
by the creator of the account, defaults to username for single accounts',
  `uuid` varchar(40) DEFAULT NULL,
  `type` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `domain_id` bigint(20) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
  `state` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'enabled',
  `removed` datetime DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'date removed',
  `cleanup_needed` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `network_domain` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'Network domain
name of the Vms of the account',
  `default_zone_id` bigint(20) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
  `default` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT '1 if account
is default',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `uc_account__uuid` (`uuid`),
  KEY `i_account__removed` (`removed`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

The most important part is that the ID is lacking the AUTO_INCREMENT
flag which caused new account creations to fail.

I've been trying to track this back to where it was modified, but so far
I haven't been able to find this.

In non of our SQL files I can actually see the account table being created.

Has anybody seen this before?

Wido