cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: LTS release or not
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:28:09 GMT
I think LTS is a good idea, but I am afraid we'd be spreading ourselves too thin with maintaining
that in addition to mainline.

The way I see it, one way to have this sorted is by means of commercial offerings from companies
such as ShapeBlue.

What lifetime are we talking rougly for an LTS release? 6 months, 12 months?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro