cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Freeze everything until we get CI
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:26:07 GMT

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:
    +91 8826230892<tel:+91%208826230892>

e:      rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image62697c.png@c62a8c20.4d8db108]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

On 27-Jan-2016, at 9:29 PM, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>
wrote:

>From the last 12 PRs that were merged, only 2 had integration tests executed against.

Feel free to revert them, if you must

I went through a list of pending PRs searching by lgtms, all of them has either text changes
and/or integration tests passed/attached, and/or changes validated by travis/jenkins. According
to me, they were validated that’s why they were merged.

These were PRs that had some discussions, at least one LGTM; master is not broken.

There is no rush, I had some time (which I don’t difficult these days) so helped review
and merge them.

Regards.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> |
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> | CloudStack Software