cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Freeze everything until we get CI
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:29:48 GMT
+1 , Sebastien!

From the last 12 PRs that were merged, only 2 had integration tests executed against.

I don’t understand why the rush to merge things that were not properly tested. It already
looks like a broken master and 4 votes to get 1 release through every 9 months. I should not
make such a comment, but I can’t help it after seeing that Remi sent an email yesterday
at 21h43 CET and today, 21h28, we are already facing such a situation.

Would be nice to get to know why it has to be like this, even if it doesn’t make sense.

Cheers,
Wilder