cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.7.0
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:52:59 GMT
Hi,

+0

Test Lab
- CentOS 6.7 Management Server / NFS Primary and Secondary Storage / MYSQL 5.1
- Xenserver 6.2 SP1

Advanced Zone setup

UI enhancements tested metics view
VM Testing - Deploy , start , stop , restart , destroy)
Volume tests ( Create , attach/detach , destroy, download
Template and ISO (register , download)

Regards
Glenn Wagner
ShapeBlue South Africa

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +27 21 527 0091 | s: <tel:+27%2021%20527%200091%20|%20s:>        |      m:
    +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:image261fa4.png@cf8ffd01.4684af9b]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.