cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Ho <y2ke...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudMonkey Import error in cloudmonkey.requester : cannot import name connection
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 23:55:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying out CloudStack and trying to do some BareMetal deployment.
>From Jira, looks like the web UI is not ready for that so I turn to command
line option.  I found cloudmonkey, but on fresh install on first run, I got
this error:

$ sudo apt-get install python-pip
$ sudo pip install cloudmonkey
$ cloudmonkey
Import error in cloudmonkey.requester : cannot import name connection

Is this a known issue?  Is there a work around for this?  I am running
Ubuntu 14:
$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu