cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Billing of deleted projects
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:27:10 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for sharing Norbert. Since you’ve mentioned the issue affects 4.5.2, we will need
to assess if this also applies to 4.6/4.7/master. We could try to fix it before 4.5.3, which
would benefit many users.

Kishan - has the usage server code changed between 4.5/4.6/master, any comments on the issue?

On 01-Dec-2015, at 3:38 PM, Norbert Klein <norbert.klein@infosecprojects.net<mailto:norbert.klein@infosecprojects.net>>