cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: VMware vSphere 6
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 05:17:30 GMT
Hi Kevin,

vSphere 6 is already supported in the latest 4.7 release. I’ve tested vSphere 6 and it seems
to work for me, though in the community we have n't had a lot of testing efforts wrt vSphere6.

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:
    +91 8826230892<tel:+91%208826230892>

e:      rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image82c8e4.png@8ff8d8ee.4a90e924]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

On 27-Dec-2015, at 5:07 PM, Kevin Walker <kwalker@virtualviolet.net> wrote: