cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Feature freeze ACS 4.7 next Monday
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 13:20:01 GMT
I'm loving it!

Hopefully the rVPC Private Gateway will be fixed within the next hour! Few things were not
anticipated on the Java side of the code. I have already refactored the NicProfileHelper and
some other classes. Deploying a DC and will test it soon.

Cheers,
Wilder

Sent from my iPhone

> On 04 Dec 2015, at 23:58, Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Next Monday we'll feature freeze for our upcoming 4.7 release. We looked through all
open Pull Requests and below is our "whish list" to get in 4.7. Feel free to nominate any
other changes that should go in 4.7. No guarantees, there is limited time so only PRs that
we actively work on will make it.

> The RC of 4.7.0 is scheduled for Monday Dec 14th so that we all will have a nice Christmas
present ;-)

> Please help us review these PRs. Most have already had some review and when we can reach
2xLGTM we can include them in 4.7 on time and make another great release.