cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: RM wanted
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:06:20 GMT
I don't think we need more RMs per se. I'd rather have more people testing and reviewing the
PRs. That will bring more velocity, not more RMs.

Being RM now is a hell of a job because only a few people do reviews and tests and I was crazy
enough to compensate for that by testing many of them myself. So, let more people do reviews
and tests instead and the RM work will be as boring as typing merge one-liners and sending
vote mails.

Regards, Remi