cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.1
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 17:52:48 GMT
Good day

+1

Centos 6,7 management server
Xenserver 6,2
NFS storage

Tests done ,
Standard VM tests
Template uploads
ISO uploads
Basic network functions , add and remove IPs
VM Snapshots

Didn't get to vpc testing

Regards
Glenn Wagner
Shape blue. Pty ltd

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 8:48 AM -0800, "Milamber" <milamber@apache.org<mailto:milamber@apache.org>>
wrote:

Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

My tests :
1/ Fresh install of 4.6.1 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04 + KVM + NFS : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create network, create
user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot,
restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip release, static
nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register
templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ On fresh install of 4.5.2 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04 + KVM + NFS,
migration to 4.6.1 : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create network, create
user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot,
restore snapshot, create template)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register
templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

3/ Tests all localizations of Web UI (with a complete installation of
CS) : local strings works wells except Spanish and Arabic (expected,
some strings needs to be fixes on Transifex)

Thanks to RM team.

Milamber

On 30/11/2015 22:12, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've created a 4.6.1 release candidate, with the following artifacts up for a vote:
>
> Git Branch and Commit SH:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=4.6.1-RC20151130T2258
>
> Commit: beb840fc1cdfa5ba3c76ce4071cf5c4b775362cd
>
> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
> location):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.6.1/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using A47DDC4F):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)"
with their vote?

> [ ] +1  approve
> [ ] +0  no opinion
> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)