cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: marvin updates
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 12:14:35 GMT
AFAIK, Santhosh and Gaurav were the last few looking at Marvin framework.
Though I do not see them active as in real active, but once in a while I see them responding
to some issue.
If you know there are some issues to be looked into, just cc that to their email ids, hopefully
they will respond or other community folks may try picking it up.

Regards,
Abhinandan Prateek
S: +44 20 3603 0540 <tel:+442036030540> | M: +91 97011 99011 <tel:+91%2097011%2099011>
abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com

On 01/12/15, 3:45 PM, "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

>​Is anybody in the community still maintaining Marvin? (I mean the
>framework not the tests)​
>
>--
>Daan

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.