cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Building Cloudstack failing on windows
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:45:21 GMT
no need to hard code the path. We can use the “File.separator” as it is being used in the
class under test.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 14 Dec 2015, at 11:36, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl<mailto:wido@widodh.nl>>
wrote:

On 12/14/2015 07:25 AM, Sudharma Jain wrote:
While building Cloudstack on windows, it fails with following exceptions.

Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.052 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in com.cloud.utils.TestProfiler
testProfilerInNano(com.cloud.utils.TestProfiler)  Time elapsed: 1.004 sec
<<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
       at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
       at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
       at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
       at
com.cloud.utils.TestProfiler.testProfilerInNano(TestProfiler.java:71)

Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.001 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.wrapper.LibvirtUtilitiesHelperTest
testSSHKeyPaths(com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.wrapper.LibvirtUtilitiesHelperTest)
Time elapsed: 0.001 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:</root/.ssh[/]id_rsa.pub.cloud>
but was:</root/.ssh[\]id_rsa.pub.cloud>
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:100)
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:107)
       at junit.framework.TestCase.assertEquals(TestCase.java:269)
       at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.wrapper.LibvirtUtilitiesHelperTest.testSSHKeyPaths(LibvirtUtilitiesHelperTest.java:40)

Hmm, that is a test I wrote. This is the code:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/plugins/hypervisors/kvm/test/com/cloud/hypervisor/kvm/resource/wrapper/LibvirtUtilitiesHelperTest.java#L33

I don't have Windows here, so I can't test it. But the slashes there
seem to be a problem.

This it's this:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/plugins/hypervisors/kvm/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/kvm/resource/LibvirtComputingResource.java#L196

I should use "File.separator" instead of a hardcoded / in the test.

My bad! Fixed here: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1242

Wido

Thanks,
Sudharma