cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Master frozen: please do not merge to master and/or 4.6
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:25:31 GMT
Hi all,

We managed to get quite some PRs merged in over the last few days. Thanks for helping out!
It will be a great new release with interesting new features and of course some bugs fixed.

One PR that didn’t make it, is the VPN improvement and that’s a pity. It seems Jayapal
was working on it but we didn’t get enough information on time to be able to review and
test it. If we can get this ready (finished, reviewed and tested) in the next 12 hours, we
will still allow it in. If not, we will move on without it.

Master is now frozen, which means we’ll only accept bug fixes as we head to the first RC
of 4.7.0. That also means that merging is done by release managers only.

Please start your testing and report any issues. When we feel we are ready, we can start a
Release Candidate round. We aim to do that no later than Monday Dec 14, preferably earlier.

Regards,
Daan & Remi