cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Feature freeze ACS 4.7 next Monday
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 05:26:23 GMT
Hi Remi/Daan,

There are some fixes that might take time today for testing, review and merge today. While
we’ll try our best, can we announce freezing of master branch at EOD/today (7th Dec 2015)
so we’ll still have some time today and would allow us to include as many of the listed
PRs as possible.

Cheers.

On 05-Dec-2015, at 4:28 AM, Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com<mailto:RBergsma@schubergphilis.com>>