cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Better way to do development for SSVM agent code
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 04:08:54 GMT
You can use QuickCloud. With this you can run secondary storage server wherever you want.
For more details refer https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/QuickCloud.

On 10-Dec-2015, at 2:46 AM, Syed Mushtaq <syed1.mushtaq@gmail.com<mailto:syed1.mushtaq@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

I've been working on a couple of fixes on the Swift integration which
primarily involves changes on the agent that runs on the secondary storage
VM. For every change that I do, I have to rebuild the systemvm profile and
blow up my secondary storage VM for it to pick up my new code. Natrually,
this is very time consuming and annoying. If you guys know of a faster way
to develop/deploy the agent onto SSVM, please do tell.

Thanks,
-Syed