cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.2
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:21:18 GMT
Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

My tests (all tests are passed on a CloudStack (1mgr+2nodes+1nfs) inside
CloudStack topology) :

1/ Fresh install of 4.6.2 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.3 + KVM + NFS : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create network, create
user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot,
restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip release, static
nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register
templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ Fresh install of 4.5.2 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.3 + KVM + NFS and
after migration to CS 4.6.2 : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA (crash host), create
network, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template,
create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, resize volume)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register
templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

3/ Tests all localizations of Web UI (with a complete installation of
CS) : local strings works wells except Spanish and Arabic (expected,
some strings needs to be fixes on Transifex)

Thanks to RM team.

Milamber

On 13/12/2015 18:36, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the past two weeks (since 4.6.1), 23 pull [1] requests have been merged to 4.6 branch
and then to master/4.7.0. Therefore it makes sense to wrap-up the 4.6 release cycle with a
final release and bring all the improvements to our users. Vote e-mail below. Later today
we will send another RC for 4.7.0.