cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: PR's and the 2 LGTM Story
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 07:35:40 GMT

On 12/14/2015 11:15 PM, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I can see Daan fixed the build and am happy he cares so much about that. But I don't
see why we had to do it like this, instead of reverting the PR that caused the build to fail?
That's something one can do quickly without review.

> Now the mess is complete. A broken PR merged (can happen), another PR merged without
proper review, a revert of this PR and finally a direct commit to master. Pffff. I think all
of us agree we don't want any of this.

> Most people are often online, ping them for instant review. Works almost all of the time.

Indeed. Use Slack/IRC/Phones or what ever suites. Talk and resolve these
things.

Wido