cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.1
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 16:48:30 GMT
Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

My tests :
1/ Fresh install of 4.6.1 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04 + KVM + NFS : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create network, create
user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot,
restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip release, static
nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register
templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ On fresh install of 4.5.2 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04 + KVM + NFS,
migration to 4.6.1 : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create network, create
user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot,
restore snapshot, create template)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register
templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

3/ Tests all localizations of Web UI (with a complete installation of
CS) : local strings works wells except Spanish and Arabic (expected,
some strings needs to be fixes on Transifex)

Thanks to RM team.

Milamber