cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Feature freeze ACS 4.7 next Monday
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 05:40:27 GMT
Hi all,

List of pending PRs from Remi’s list (good to see we nailed down some of them during the
weekend):

Strongswan vpn feature

Quota

VMware diskcontrollers

ACS allows to create isolated networks with invalid gateway ip

Hypervisor changes to support UserData for Nuage VSP

Support shared networking in NiciraNVP Plugin

VM Snapshotting implementation for KVM

Redundant VPC improvement
(PR will follow over the weekend)

UI PRs:

UI icon over VM snapshot to deploy user instance

Newly added project is not showing in the drop down until the browser is refreshed

On 05-Dec-2015, at 6:50 PM, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>