cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Feature freeze ACS 4.7 next Monday
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 22:58:14 GMT
Hi all,

Next Monday we'll feature freeze for our upcoming 4.7 release. We looked through all open
Pull Requests and below is our "whish list" to get in 4.7. Feel free to nominate any other
changes that should go in 4.7. No guarantees, there is limited time so only PRs that we actively
work on will make it.

The RC of 4.7.0 is scheduled for Monday Dec 14th so that we all will have a nice Christmas
present ;-)

Please help us review these PRs. Most have already had some review and when we can reach 2xLGTM
we can include them in 4.7 on time and make another great release.

Happy testing and reviewing!

Regards,
Daan & Remi

Features & Fixes PRs:

Quota

Logging enhancement

VMware diskcontrollers

ACS allows to create isolated networks with invalid gateway ip

Update nic IP address of stopped vm

Hypervisor changes to support UserData for Nuage VSP

Support shared networking in NiciraNVP Plugin

Strongswan vpn feature

VM Snapshotting implementation for KVM

Redundant VPC improvement
(PR will follow over the weekend)

UI PRs:

[UI] fix bug: Cannot delete SSH keypairs in projects

UI icon over VM snapshot to deploy user instance

Newly added project is not showing in the drop down until the browser is refreshed