cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: User vm password gets update only the master VR.
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:33:08 GMT
Hi Bharat,

First of all: thanks for reporting the issue!

Would it be possible to write a Marvin test for it, so we can test this automatically and
prevent regression? Or did you find this by an existing Marvin test that I missed?

Please downgrade to critical. We should fix this, and we will, but it shouldn’t block 4.6.0
IMHO. Talked to Rajani and she agrees.

Regards,
Remi

On 05/11/15 10:29, "Bharat Kumar" <bharat.kumar@citrix.com> wrote:

>Hi Wilder,
>
>If we think that it is ok to have the work around for now fix this later, we can bring
the priority down to critical.

>Thanks,
>Bharat.
>
>On 05-Nov-2015, at 2:49 pm, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bharat,
>>
>> Please check if what you just mention will work. If it does, then the issue is not
a blocker.

>> Cheers,
>> Wilder
>>

>>> On 05 Nov 2015, at 10:09, Bharat Kumar <bharat.kumar@citrix.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have’t checked, but form the code it looks like it will work if we reissue
the reset command after the slave becomes master.