cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject 4.6 release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:10:49 GMT
Guys,

I'm out and about this morning, but I've noticed that the release notes state that baseurl
for 4.6 is http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.5/
And that somewhat buried in the vmware install information is the fact that the apt-get repo
only includes the oss build.

1.       I fundamentally disagree with this practice.

2.       If we're going to do this then it needs to needs to be put front and center on the
download links page with an explanation of the differences to save confusion. And a link to
where rpms which DO contain the noredist can be found.
It looks like we're actively trying to make it difficult for people to start using CloudStack.

Regards,
Paul Angus
VP Technology/Cloud Architect

[ShapeBlue_col_logo_sml]