cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From B Prakash <bpr...@hotmail.com>
Subject "Unable to add the host" error, CS host XS
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 01:23:21 GMT
Issue while adding XS host, I get this "Unable to add the host" in the UI.  I am have pool
and pool master configured, XS is with local storage, CS logs is as follows, am I missing
something?

WARN  [c.c.a.d.ParamGenericValidationWorker] (615054626@qtp-36819918-8:ctx-1a6ba54a ctx-73611d66)
Received unknown parameters for command addHost. Unknown parameters : clustertype
INFO  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl] (615054626@qtp-36819918-8:ctx-1a6ba54a ctx-73611d66) Trying
to add a new host at http://192.168.0.19 in data center 1
INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-9eb87638) Begin cleanup
expired async-jobs
INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-9eb87638) End cleanup
expired async-jobs
WARN  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl] (615054626@qtp-36819918-8:ctx-1a6ba54a ctx-73611d66) Unable
to find the server resources at http://192.168.0.19
INFO  [c.c.u.e.CSExceptionErrorCode] (615054626@qtp-36819918-8:ctx-1a6ba54a ctx-73611d66)
Could not find exception: com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException in error code list for exceptions
WARN  [o.a.c.a.c.a.h.AddHostCmd] (615054626@qtp-36819918-8:ctx-1a6ba54a ctx-73611d66) Exception:
com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the host
        at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:804)