cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting re-started
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:55:05 GMT
I am a little embarrassed, but I cannot log in to the analysis site with my
apache username.
1. I could have just forgotten the password, so I reset it.
2. My account may have been approved to get access to a different apache
project, and I missed a step to get set up here.
3. Could be something totally else.
In OpenOffice, I was an initial committer, and focused most on user
support, strategy and marketing.  I never committed any code, so I never
bothered to learn the committing drill.  It seems lazy now, but at the
time, it made sense.  I want to work on bugs, like cleaning up the code,
and I might be technically up to the challenge.
Next steps?

Wolf Halton
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104
--
Expand Your Vision = Enhance Your Impact
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud