cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for cloudstack
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:11:14 GMT
I think we all need to triage this. Not just PR authors.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com
> wrote:

> *98* New defects.
> All the latest merged PR authors, can you please go through the list of
> new defects?
>
> ~ Rajani
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "scan-admin@coverity.com" <scan-admin@coverity.com>
> Reply-To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
> Date: Monday, 23 November 2015 at 11:44 PM
> To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
> Subject: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for cloudstack
>
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >Please find the latest report on new defect(s) introduced to cloudstack
> found with Coverity Scan.
> >
> >98 new defect(s) introduced to cloudstack found with Coverity Scan.
> >6 defect(s), reported by Coverity Scan earlier, were marked fixed in the
> recent build analyzed by Coverity Scan.
> >
> >New defect(s) Reported-by: Coverity Scan
> >Showing 20 of 98 defect(s)
> >
> >
> >** CID 1194809:  Null pointer dereferences  (NULL_RETURNS)
> >/framework/rest/src/org/apache/cloudstack/framework/ws/jackson/CSJacksonAnnotationIntrospector.java:
> 45 in
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.ws.jackson.CSJacksonAnnotationIntrospector.findSerializer(com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.Annotated)()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1194809:  Null pointer dereferences  (NULL_RETURNS)
> >/framework/rest/src/org/apache/cloudstack/framework/ws/jackson/CSJacksonAnnotationIntrospector.java:
> 45 in
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.ws.jackson.CSJacksonAnnotationIntrospector.findSerializer(com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.Annotated)()
> >39             return new Version(1, 7, 0, "abc",
> "org.apache.cloudstack", "cloudstack-framework-rest");
> >40         }
> >41
> >42         @Override
> >43         public Object findSerializer(Annotated a) {
> >44             AnnotatedElement ae = a.getAnnotated();
> >>>>     CID 1194809:  Null pointer dereferences  (NULL_RETURNS)
> >>>>     Calling a method on null object "ae".
> >45             Url an = ae.getAnnotation(Url.class);
> >46             if (an == null) {
> >47                 return null;
> >48             }
> >49
> >50             if (an.type() == String.class) {
> >
> >** CID 1339965:  FindBugs: Bad practice
> (FB.RV_RETURN_VALUE_IGNORED_BAD_PRACTICE)
> >/services/secondary-storage/server/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/template/DownloadManagerImpl.java:
> 563 in
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.template.DownloadManagerImpl.downloadPublicTemplate(long,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.String, com.cloud.storage.Storage$ImageFormat,
> boolean, java.lang.Long, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
> long, com.cloud.utils.net.Proxy,
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.DownloadCommand$ResourceType)()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339965:  FindBugs: Bad practice
> (FB.RV_RETURN_VALUE_IGNORED_BAD_PRACTICE)
> >/services/secondary-storage/server/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/template/DownloadManagerImpl.java:
> 563 in
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.template.DownloadManagerImpl.downloadPublicTemplate(long,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.String, com.cloud.storage.Storage$ImageFormat,
> boolean, java.lang.Long, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
> long, com.cloud.utils.net.Proxy,
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.DownloadCommand$ResourceType)()
> >557                 }
> >558                 // TO DO - define constant for volume properties.
> >559                 File file =
> >560                         ResourceType.TEMPLATE == resourceType ?
> _storage.getFile(tmpDir + File.separator + TemplateLocation.Filename) :
> _storage.getFile(tmpDir + File.separator +
> >561                                 "volume.properties");
> >562                         if (file.exists()) {
> >>>>     CID 1339965:  FindBugs: Bad practice
> (FB.RV_RETURN_VALUE_IGNORED_BAD_PRACTICE)
> >>>>     exceptional return value of java.io.File.delete() ignored
> >563                             file.delete();
> >564                         }
> >565
> >566                         if (!file.createNewFile()) {
> >567                             s_logger.warn("Unable to create new file:
> " + file.getAbsolutePath());
> >568                             return "Unable to create new file: " +
> file.getAbsolutePath();
> >
> >** CID 1339967:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsSetTagAndFlowAnswer.java:
> 20 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339967:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsSetTagAndFlowAnswer.java:
> 20 in ()
> >14     // KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >15     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >16     // under the License.
> >17     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >18
> >19
> >>>>     CID 1339967:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.OvsSetTagAndFlowAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >20     public class OvsSetTagAndFlowAnswer extends Answer {
> >21         Long vmId;
> >22         Long seqno;
> >23
> >24         public OvsSetTagAndFlowAnswer(Command cmd, boolean success,
> String details) {
> >25             super(cmd, success, details);
> >
> >** CID 1339968:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsFetchInterfaceAnswer.java:
> 21 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339968:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsFetchInterfaceAnswer.java:
> 21 in ()
> >15     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >16     // under the License.
> >17
> >18     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >19
> >20
> >>>>     CID 1339968:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.OvsFetchInterfaceAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >21     public class OvsFetchInterfaceAnswer extends Answer {
> >22         String ip;
> >23         String netmask;
> >24         String mac;
> >25         String label;
> >26
> >
> >** CID 1339969:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsCreateTunnelAnswer.java:
> 20 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339969:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsCreateTunnelAnswer.java:
> 20 in ()
> >14     // KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >15     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >16     // under the License.
> >17     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >18
> >19
> >>>>     CID 1339969:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.OvsCreateTunnelAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >20     public class OvsCreateTunnelAnswer extends Answer {
> >21         Long from;
> >22         Long to;
> >23         long networkId;
> >24         String inPortName;
> >25
> >
> >** CID 1339970:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsCreateGreTunnelAnswer.java:
> 20 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339970:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/ovs/src/com/cloud/agent/api/OvsCreateGreTunnelAnswer.java:
> 20 in ()
> >14     // KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >15     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >16     // under the License.
> >17     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >18
> >19
> >>>>     CID 1339970:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.OvsCreateGreTunnelAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >20     public class OvsCreateGreTunnelAnswer extends Answer {
> >21         String hostIp;
> >22         String remoteIp;
> >23         String bridge;
> >24         String key;
> >25         long from;
> >
> >** CID 1339971:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/opendaylight/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/network/opendaylight/agent/responses/ConfigureNetworkAnswer.java:
> 25 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339971:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/opendaylight/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/network/opendaylight/agent/responses/ConfigureNetworkAnswer.java:
> 25 in ()
> >19
> >20     package org.apache.cloudstack.network.opendaylight.agent.responses;
> >21
> >22     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >23     import com.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >24
> >>>>     CID 1339971:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>
>  org.apache.cloudstack.network.opendaylight.agent.responses.ConfigureNetworkAnswer
> doesn't override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >25     public class ConfigureNetworkAnswer extends Answer {
> >26         private String networkUuid;
> >27
> >28         public ConfigureNetworkAnswer(Command command, boolean
> success, String details, String networkUuid) {
> >29             this.networkUuid = networkUuid;
> >30         }
> >
> >** CID 1339972:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/UpdateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339972:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/UpdateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >16     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >17     // under the License.
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >>>>     CID 1339972:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.UpdateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer doesn't
> override Answer.equals(Object)
> >22     public class UpdateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer extends Answer {
> >23         private String logicalSwitchPortUuid;
> >24
> >25         public UpdateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer(Command command, boolean
> success, String details, String localSwitchPortUuid) {
> >26             super(command, success, details);
> >27             logicalSwitchPortUuid = localSwitchPortUuid;
> >
> >** CID 1339973:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/FindLogicalSwitchPortAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339973:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/FindLogicalSwitchPortAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >16     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >17     // under the License.
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >>>>     CID 1339973:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.FindLogicalSwitchPortAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >22     public class FindLogicalSwitchPortAnswer extends Answer {
> >23         private String logicalSwitchPortUuid;
> >24
> >25         public FindLogicalSwitchPortAnswer(final Command command,
> final boolean success, final String details, final String
> localSwitchPortUuid) {
> >26             super(command, success, details);
> >27             logicalSwitchPortUuid = localSwitchPortUuid;
> >
> >** CID 1339974:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/CreateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339974:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/CreateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >16     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >17     // under the License.
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >>>>     CID 1339974:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.CreateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer doesn't
> override Answer.equals(Object)
> >22     public class CreateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer extends Answer {
> >23         private String logicalSwitchPortUuid;
> >24
> >25         public CreateLogicalSwitchPortAnswer(final Command command,
> final boolean success, final String details, final String
> localSwitchPortUuid) {
> >26             super(command, success, details);
> >27             logicalSwitchPortUuid = localSwitchPortUuid;
> >
> >** CID 1339975:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/CreateLogicalSwitchAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339975:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/CreateLogicalSwitchAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >16     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >17     // under the License.
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >>>>     CID 1339975:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.CreateLogicalSwitchAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >22     public class CreateLogicalSwitchAnswer extends Answer {
> >23         private String logicalSwitchUuid;
> >24
> >25         public CreateLogicalSwitchAnswer(final Command command, final
> boolean success, final String details, final String logicalSwitchUuid) {
> >26             super(command, success, details);
> >27             this.logicalSwitchUuid = logicalSwitchUuid;
> >
> >** CID 1339976:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/CreateLogicalRouterAnswer.java:
> 25 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339976:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp/src/com/cloud/agent/api/CreateLogicalRouterAnswer.java:
> 25 in ()
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >22     /**
> >23      *
> >24      */
> >>>>     CID 1339976:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.CreateLogicalRouterAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >25     public class CreateLogicalRouterAnswer extends Answer {
> >26
> >27         private String logicalRouterUuid;
> >28
> >29         public CreateLogicalRouterAnswer(final Command command, final
> boolean success, final String details, final String logicalRouterUuid) {
> >30             super(command, success, details);
> >
> >** CID 1339977:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsRecordResponse.java:
> 23 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339977:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsRecordResponse.java:
> 23 in ()
> >17     package com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response;
> >18
> >19     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >20     import com.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >21     import com.globo.globodns.client.model.Record;
> >22
> >>>>     CID 1339977:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response.GloboDnsRecordResponse
> doesn't override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >23     public class GloboDnsRecordResponse extends Answer {
> >24
> >25         private Record record;
> >26
> >27         public GloboDnsRecordResponse(Command command, Record record) {
> >28             super(command, true, null);
> >
> >** CID 1339978:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsRecordListResponse.java:
> 25 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339978:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsRecordListResponse.java:
> 25 in ()
> >19     import java.util.List;
> >20
> >21     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >22     import com.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >23     import com.globo.globodns.client.model.Record;
> >24
> >>>>     CID 1339978:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response.GloboDnsRecordListResponse
> doesn't override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >25     public class GloboDnsRecordListResponse extends Answer {
> >26
> >27         private List<Record> recordList;
> >28
> >29         public GloboDnsRecordListResponse(Command command,
> List<Record> recordList) {
> >30             super(command, true, null);
> >
> >** CID 1339979:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsExportResponse.java:
> 23 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339979:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsExportResponse.java:
> 23 in ()
> >17     package com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response;
> >18
> >19     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >20     import com.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >21     import com.globo.globodns.client.model.Export;
> >22
> >>>>     CID 1339979:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response.GloboDnsExportResponse
> doesn't override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >23     public class GloboDnsExportResponse extends Answer {
> >24
> >25         private Export export;
> >26
> >27         public GloboDnsExportResponse(Command command, Export export) {
> >28             super(command, true, null);
> >
> >** CID 1339980:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsDomainResponse.java:
> 23 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339980:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsDomainResponse.java:
> 23 in ()
> >17     package com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response;
> >18
> >19     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >20     import com.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >21     import com.globo.globodns.client.model.Domain;
> >22
> >>>>     CID 1339980:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response.GloboDnsDomainResponse
> doesn't override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >23     public class GloboDnsDomainResponse extends Answer {
> >24
> >25         private Domain domain;
> >26
> >27         public GloboDnsDomainResponse(Command command, Domain domain) {
> >28             super(command, true, null);
> >
> >** CID 1339981:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsDomainListResponse.java:
> 25 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339981:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/globodns/src/com/globo/globodns/cloudstack/response/GloboDnsDomainListResponse.java:
> 25 in ()
> >19     import java.util.List;
> >20
> >21     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >22     import com.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >23     import com.globo.globodns.client.model.Domain;
> >24
> >>>>     CID 1339981:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.globo.globodns.cloudstack.response.GloboDnsDomainListResponse
> doesn't override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >25     public class GloboDnsDomainListResponse extends Answer {
> >26
> >27         private List<Domain> domainList;
> >28
> >29         public GloboDnsDomainListResponse(Command command,
> List<Domain> domainList) {
> >30             super(command, true, null);
> >
> >** CID 1339982:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/bigswitch/src/com/cloud/agent/api/GetControllerDataAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339982:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/bigswitch/src/com/cloud/agent/api/GetControllerDataAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >16     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >17     // under the License.
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >>>>     CID 1339982:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.GetControllerDataAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >22     public class GetControllerDataAnswer extends Answer {
> >23         private final String _ipAddress;
> >24         private final boolean _isMaster;
> >25
> >26         public GetControllerDataAnswer(final GetControllerDataCommand
> cmd,
> >27                 final String ipAddress, final boolean isMaster){
> >
> >** CID 1339983:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/bigswitch/src/com/cloud/agent/api/BcfAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339983:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/plugins/network-elements/bigswitch/src/com/cloud/agent/api/BcfAnswer.java:
> 22 in ()
> >16     // specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >17     // under the License.
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package com.cloud.agent.api;
> >21
> >>>>     CID 1339983:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     com.cloud.agent.api.BcfAnswer doesn't override
> Answer.equals(Object)
> >22     public class BcfAnswer extends Answer{
> >23         private final String hash;
> >24
> >25         public BcfAnswer(final Command command, final boolean success,
> final String details) {
> >26             super(command, success, details);
> >27             this.hash = "";
> >
> >** CID 1339984:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/core/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/command/UploadStatusAnswer.java:
> 24 in ()
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >*** CID 1339984:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >/core/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/command/UploadStatusAnswer.java:
> 24 in ()
> >18     //
> >19
> >20     package org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command;
> >21
> >22     import com.cloud.agent.api.Answer;
> >23
> >>>>     CID 1339984:  FindBugs: Dodgy code  (FB.EQ_DOESNT_OVERRIDE_EQUALS)
> >>>>     org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.UploadStatusAnswer doesn't
> override com.cloud.agent.api.Answer.equals(Object)
> >24     public class UploadStatusAnswer extends Answer {
> >25         public static enum UploadStatus {
> >26             UNKNOWN, IN_PROGRESS, COMPLETED, ERROR
> >27         }
> >28
> >29         private UploadStatus status;
> >
> >
>
> >________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> >To view the defects in Coverity Scan visit,
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/cloudstack?tab=overview
> >
> >To manage Coverity Scan email notifications for "
> dev@cloudstack.apache.org", click
> https://scan.coverity.com/subscriptions/edit?email=dev%40cloudstack.apache.org&token=494aabd5ba647999fa41b6d766646231
> >
>



-- 
Daan

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message