cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [STABILITY]} Large KVM Infrastructure with ACS
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:19:16 GMT
First I thought the problem could be a consequence of over commitment, but
per your answers I do not see problems with over provisioning of resources.
I would check the MS and KVM agent code, but I believe the problem is
number of MS, imagine a singles MS to manage, monitor and orchestrate 250+
physical servers, networking devices and probably a huge number of VMs. In
the environment that we have in our lab, we use 2 MS to manage a pretty
small environment, and sometimes they get slow.

--
Rafael Weingärtner