cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] upgrade of system templates
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:54:51 GMT
Hi Daan,
That is something I would like to use. However, there is somethings that I
do not fully understand when we create/customize the system VMs.

What does an Operating System need to work as a system VM? I mean, does it
need an agent to be installed into the VM? Does it need some version of
some software to be installed (Java, Python, nfs-commons and others)? Does
it need to be password enabled?

--
Rafael Weingärtner