cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling master - build error
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:01:13 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to compile master, but I'm getting the following errors:

Check, is this api part of another build profile? Null value for key:
listCiscoAsa1000vResources preProcessedCommand=1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/acldstkusr/git/cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 208,
in <module>
    category = choose_category(fn)
  File "/home/acldstkusr/git/cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 187,
in choose_category
    (fn, __file__))
Exception: Need to add a category for deleteBigSwitchVnsDevice.xml to
/home/acldstkusr/git/cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py:known_categories

Has anyone seen this and if so know how to resolve it?

Cheers!