cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prashanth Manthena <prashanth.manth...@nuagenetworks.net>
Subject [Marvin] Failed to wget from VM in "/test/integration/component/test_vpc_network_staticnatrule.py"
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:35:37 GMT
Hi All,

I get an error "Failed to wget from VM..." while running the Marvin
test "/test/integration/component/test_vpc_network_staticnatrule.py" with
CentOS 5.5 template (KVM hypervisor).

I understand that a http server service needs to be initialized/installed
in the VM template for this test to run successfully. Refer:

Anyhow, I just want to confirm the following:

1) Does the default CentOS 5.3 (XenServer) template meet all the
requirements for this Marvin test to run succesfully ?

2) Are there any proposals to make this Marvin test generic (e.g. changing
the actual test code to start a http server service on the guest VMs during
the actual test run) ?

Looking forward for your responses !!

With regards,
Prashanth