cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Andersen <MAnder...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: extending macchinina image
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:01:24 GMT
Thanks Lucian.

Do you mind including the strong swan, or some other ipsec client to your openvm macchinina
image?

I want to improve the remote access vpn testing as it does actually test setting up the vpn
connection.
Pretty please.. :)

On 30/10/15 17:19, "Nux!" <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Macchinina is based on buildroot.org, the configs I used can be found here:
>https://github.com/NuxRo/macchinina/tree/master/configs
>
>You can essentially build your own, the problem with this is that once you start adding
new stuff it grows and grows. At some point it's not worth the trouble; just go for a minimal
install of CentOS or Debian instead where you can easily add new software.