cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.0
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 17:56:20 GMT
Just a quick note, Sebastian: RAT is running on Master (jenkins.b.a.c.org<http://jenkins.b.a.c.org>)
which has actually the same code as 4.6.0 RC1.

If Pierre Luc push the RC to the Docker hub and we can run real tests, that would be nice,
but perhaps too late now. But running a RC against the simulator does not really test the
RC, imho. I think we had so much pain with 4.4 and 4.5 releases because tests were being executed
against a simulator - only.

I’m preparing a report about the upgrade tests, from 4.4.4 to 4.6.0, I did this afternoon.

Cheers,
Wilder