cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.0
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 17:09:20 GMT

On Nov 7, 2015, at 2:33 PM, Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com> wrote:

> As requested by Boris, I’ll extend the vote until the end of today CET (instead of
4pm CET), that’s 8 extra hours.

> Anyone else actively testing?

I was waiting for Pierre Luc to push the RC to docker hub to at least test the simulator.
Also I wanted to run the RAT..

had not time yet, unlikely to happen until monday or tuesday.

I would be keen to keep the vote open, or cancel it if there are anythings that pop upped.