cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.0
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 13:33:46 GMT
As requested by Boris, I’ll extend the vote until the end of today CET (instead of 4pm CET),
that’s 8 extra hours.

Anyone else actively testing?

Regards,
Remi

From: Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com<mailto:RBergsma@schubergphilis.com>>
Date: Wednesday 4 November 2015 15:55
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.0

Hi all,

I've created a 4.6.0 release candidate, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=4.6.0-RC20151104T1522

Commit: b0ebe68e375432b28eef031ab62ccd5831234c77

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.6.0/

PGP release keys (signed using A47DDC4F):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with
their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)