cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud deployment
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 03:39:30 GMT

The wiki below is much more elaborate on cloudstack setup using virtual box, and good for
anyone wishing to be a cloudstack developer.
http://www.shapeblue.com/virtualbox-test-env/

<inosinum@gmail.com

ms and host? can you
>>> ssh
3922, might be 3022)

Толстихин <

deployment.

in settings *enabled

machine with
>>> commands

to deploy datacenter
>>> with
-Ddeploysvr*

recent call
line 136, in
'  File

=

>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Marvin-4.6.0_SNAPSHOT-py2.7.egg/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
e\n',
errorCode: 530,
>>> host 1,
to transition to a new