cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [4.6] VPN works?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 20:01:01 GMT
Hi Lucian,

As far as I know it works. The Marvin tests also passes.

When I test manual and connect two VPCs together, I can ping the hosts on each side. I can
send you a small script that sets it up, if you want.

Regards,
Remi

On 05/11/15 19:47, "Nux!" <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>I am testing 4.6 briefly and basic operations work. I am also trying now VPN functionality
on a SNAT public IP, however I don't seem to get it working.
>Can someone confirm it works for them so I know it's me (as always)? I am not usually
using this feature, but thought to try it anyway.