cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Moser <m...@renemoser.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ACS 4.5.3 release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:08:33 GMT
Hi Rohit

We at swiss txt would appreciate a 4.5.3 to be released asap, it already
contains this fix https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/922 which
lets us finally activate DRS in our vmware setup. Huge gain on
performance and reliability.

Another one related to VR which has _not_ yet been merged:

Further the language files should be updated, I worked on german
translation lately. If you would take care on that, that would be great.
Thanks!

Yours
René