cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [STABILITY]} Large KVM Infrastructure with ACS
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:10:53 GMT
I'm curious if anyone runs ACS with atleast 250+ KVM hosts.

We've been noticing weird issues with KVM where occasionally lots of KVM
agents get Nio connection closed issue followed by barrage of alerts.

In some instances the agent reconnects right away and in other - it
attempts to reconnect but never receives an ACK from MS.

Please let me know if you notice anything like it and if you found a
solution.

Also, it would help to know what global settings have been tuned to make
things work better (aside from direct.agent.*) and how MS are running.

Thanks
ilya