cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.6.0 (round 2)
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:19:47 GMT
Hello,

My vote : +1 (binding)

Tests on Ubuntu 14.04 / KVM / Adv Network without SG

Some tests (register template, create vm, create network, etc) with the
ansible cloudstack module : ok
Manual tests (register template, create vm, migration, start/stop vm,
user mgt, snapshot volume, view stats) with French UI : OK

Checking if the localization of all languages displays correctly : OK
(without Javascript errors).
Just note: with Spanish and Arabic, some strings have some corrupted
characters, needs to be fixed by the translators on Transifex (I follow
this issue with translators)

Thanks to the RM team.

Milamber