cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <MFerre...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] remove travis pull request checks from github
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:28:30 GMT
It would add speed.

Just for running maven we could move the travis build to their docker based infra which is
faster than what we use now.
I’m guess that the apache build does more stuff like packaging RPMs, but I’m not sure
there.

\ Miguel Ferreira
   mferreira@schubergphilis.com<mailto:mferreira@schubergphilis.com>

On 29 Oct 2015, at 11:27, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>