cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move to GitHub
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:10:30 GMT
I like the idea. Few issues I can think of;

- Project will become dependent on Github (but luckily, there is a migration path from Github
to Gitlab, in case anything goes wrong in future)
- Github issues and wiki are quite limited, compared to JIRA and confluence
- Possible split brain issues, when both JIRA/confluence and Github issues/wiki are all used
together

On 25-Oct-2015, at 12:35 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>