cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BVT report 10/5
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 20:48:17 GMT
Thanks Raja, couple additional comments in-line.

in powerReport - resmo<http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/user/resmo/> / detail<http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-rhel63-master/4393/changes#542880ae76c5e6eefbf61d42364e881495e6f3af>
/ detail<http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-rhel63-master/4393/changes#b128e567c4eacf4d22e6a8c0d6888c297c7fb726>
> Bugs -
>
> -          CloudStack-8927<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8927>
/

Unassigned and no comments in JIRA

> -          CloudStack-8923<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8923>
/

Not assigned in JIRA, but Borisroman working on it and PR submitted:

> -          CloudStack-8915<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8915>
/

Assigned to Wilder.
Lots of active work, PR submitted, being reviewed, being amended.

> -          CloudStack-8876<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8876>
/

Assigned to Wilder.
@wilder, how is it going, do you need help ?

> -          CloudStack-8697<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8697>
/ related to test case failure: integration.smoke.test_internal_lb.TestInternalLb.test_internallb

@raja You mentioned in the Bug report that you would try using the global setting. Did you
try that ?
For everyone reading this report, it was verified that -8697 is also reproducible on 4.4.4

> BVT Report - 10/5/15
>
> -          Simulator Basic - 100%
>
> -          Simulator Adv - 100%

great !

> -          XS Basic - 98.6%, 1 failure
>
> -          XS Adv - 95.5%, 5 failures
>
> -          KVM Basic - 94.2%, 4 failures /another run that happened on Sunday night,
test_07_reboot_ssvm  passed but came back up?

> -          KVM Adv - 92.6%, 8 failures
>
> Tests failed
> XS Basic - 1 failure
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_volumes.TestVolumes.test_02_attach_volume
> XS Adv - 5 failures
>
> -          <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestNiciraContoller>:setup

We had a thread with Miguel on this test. Personally, I fine shipping 4.6 with this test failing.
No need to re-open a discussion on the definition of blocker etc. If we squash everything
and are down to this test, we can discuss.

@raja, do you have details on these failures ?

> -          integration.smoke.test_internal_lb.TestInternalLb.test_internallb

reproducible on 4.4.4

> KVM Basic - 4 Failures
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_10_attachAndDetach_iso
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_volumes.TestVolumes.test_02_attach_volume
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_ssvm.TestSSVMs.test_07_reboot_ssvm
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_ssvm.TestSSVMs.test_08_reboot_cpvm
> KVM Advanced - 8 Failures
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_01_create_lb_rule_src_nat
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_02_create_lb_rule_non_nat
>
> -          integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_assign_and_removal_lb
>
> -          <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestNiciraContoller>:setup

Miguel commented on this. We can leave this lone for now.