cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] personal mentoring program (was: Mentor)
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:47:14 GMT
people, I have answered David and Prakesh on a personal note to get them
started.

When I started at cloudstack I had the luck to be in close quarters with a
fellow developer. Not everybody is. Is there a wider call for mentoring on
a personal level?

Several people have proposed to be a google summer of code mentor but this
year no projects were admitted. Maybe we can provide a structured way of
providing mentoring for people wanting to start. I don't know if we can
prevent frustration to occur but we might find a way to reduce the pain of
starting working on cloudstack a bit.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:34 PM, David Willard <dwillard622@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi B. Prakash, Daan, Erik,