cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to compile 4.5 branch
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:00:39 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'd really appreciate some help with this if anyone can spare a moment....
:-)

So I've checked out the repo and got to this stage in git:

[csuser@localhost cloudstack]$ git status
# On branch origin/4.5
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

I've then done a mvn clean, and all is fine.

I've then tried to compile with the following command:

[csuser@localhost cloudstack]$ mvn -U -P impatient,developer
-Dmaven.test.skip=true -DskipTests

However I keep getting the following:

[INFO] Building Apache CloudStack Framework - Clustering 4.5.3-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/cloudstack/cloud-api/4.5.3-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/cloudstack/cloud-api/4.5.3-SNAPSHOT/cloud-api-4.5.3-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
SNIP
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-framework-cluster: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-framework-cluster:jar:4.5.3-SNAPSHOT: Could not
find artifact org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-api:jar:tests:4.5.3-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 1]

This cloud-api-4.5.3-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar it mentions doesn't appear to exist
in the location it is trying to download it from. Just to note, I do seem
to be able to compile the master branch (4.6). That compiles and then
launches fine.

Is there a way around this issue for the 4.5 branch?

mvn -v shows: