cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Development and building of ui components
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:13:42 GMT
Hi Folks,

If you are modifying the code (javascript for example) under the following
directory within the cloudstack project:

ui/scripts/

And lets say I'm buidling and starting the simulator with the following:

mvn -Pdeveloper -pl developer -Ddeploydb

mvn -Pdeveloper -pl developer -Ddeploydb-simulator

mvn -P simulator -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run

Is there a maven command to rebuild just the UI components so that my
javascript modifications are immediately included and will appear in the
next run?

I'm finding that I'm having to do a complete mvn clean, and then a rebuild
of the entire project for it to pickup the changes..... for small changes
this takes a huge amount of time.

Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

Cheers!