cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Keerthiraja SJ <sjkeer...@gmail.com>
Subject CS 4.5.2 Error while adding First Xenserver 6.5 with bond
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 11:23:42 GMT
Hi All

Today I installed CS 4.5.2 along with Xenserver 6.5 with all upto date
hotfix and xenserver configured with bonding.

During the Advance Networking while add the first host xenserver I could
see error as something went wrong fix it

While checking the log file I could see error as pasted below.

om.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Cannot transit
agent
status with event AgentDisconnected for host 1,
mangement

Detail logs are uploaded in dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/03cgrx969sub5n5/AAAf3tw2CzViyMDUs4LXyxfYa?dl=0

Thanks,