cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: 4.6 release
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:25:30 GMT
Hi Paul,

Yes, we should fix it. CentOS 7 for KVM hypervisors was also recently fixed.

Someone opened a PR to fix the issue you describe: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/888/files
Except for the fact that I tested the PR and it still fails.

Do you have time to look into this and propose a fix? Maybe Wido can also help, as he helped
out with the other Systemd stuff as well.

Regards,
Remi

From: Paul Angus
Date: Wednesday 14 October 2015 15:47
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
Subject: Re: 4.6 release

Ladies & Gents,

I’ve just tried installing the current 4.6 from Jenkins on CentOS 7 it fails to start the
management service completely (Failed at step EXEC spawning /usr/sbin/tomcat-sysd: No such
file or directory)  I’ve updated https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8812 as
CentOS 7 is still a problem.

IMHO it’s a blocker, but I’ll leave it to you guys to figure that one out (I’ve left
it as major for the time being).
Regards,
Paul Angus
VP Technology/Cloud Architect