cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: 4.6 status update
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:01:30 GMT
Hi all,

The blocker mentioned below has been fixed. Its PR (1008) is almost ready to be merged. In
the mean while, Mike reported an issue, that is now our single blocker. Waiting for more info
on it.

Lots of PRs were merged, thanks to all that tested, reviewed or otherwise helped out.

Could you all please pick a PR from the list below and review it?

We’re aiming for a RC early next week.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Regards,
Remi

PRs for 4.6
===========
If you have PRs that should go into 4.6, please ping me or Rajani about it and make sure the
PR gets reviewed and tested. Looks like we're getting close to RC so act now.

These are some PRs that fix bugs we want to consider. Please help testing and reviewing:

CLOUDSTACK-8964: Ovm3HypervisorGuru wrong answer and snapshot to volume implementation. #975

CLOUDSTACk-9002: VM deployment is successful even when dhcp entry com… #995

CLOUDSTACK-8940: Wrong value is inserted into nics table netmask fiel… #916

Update L10N Web UI resource files before 4.6 RC1 (v2) #1001

UI
===
There is a bunch of rather small UI improvements we should consider. Please help testing and
reviewing:

CLOUDSTACK-8961: Changes related to the UI of VPN Users management. #941

CLOUDSTACK-8976 - Sorting of security groups #937

CLOUDSTACK-8928: While adding VMs to LB rule, default NIC IP is always displayed rather than
the IP corresponding to the NIC where LB is being created #903

CLOUDSTACK-8919: Slow UI response while loading the list of networks in network tab. #897

1) CentOS 7 - systemd-tmpfiles - Operation not permitted
This is about the CentOS 7 packaging of the Management Server.

PRs for 4.6
===========
If you have PRs that should go into 4.6, please ping me or Rajani about it and make sure the
PR gets reviewed and tested. Looks like we're getting close to RC so act now.

These are some PRs that fix bugs we want to consider. Please help testing and reviewing:

CLOUDSTACK-8793 Enable s2s VPN connection for projects #879

CLOUDSTACK-8964: Ovm3HypervisorGuru wrong answer and snapshot to volume implementation. #975

Rename xapi plugins for s3 and swift to make them work after renaming the calls #982

CLOUDSTACk-9002: VM deployment is successful even when dhcp entry com… #995

CLOUDSTACK-8962: Dedicated cluster is used for virtual routers that belong to non-dedicated
account #945

CLOUDSTACK-8940: Wrong value is inserted into nics table netmask fiel… #916

Pass LbProtocol down to the HAProxyConfigurator #848

Update L10N Web UI resource files before 4.6 RC1 (v2) #1001

UI
===
There is a bunch of rather small UI improvements we should consider. Please help testing and
reviewing:

CLOUDSTACK-8929: The list of VMs that can be assigned to a load balancer rule is not updated
after a VM is assigned to it. #949

CLOUDSTACK-8961: Changes related to the UI of VPN Users management. #941

CLOUDSTACK-8976 - Sorting of security groups #937

CLOUDSTACK-8928: While adding VMs to LB rule, default NIC IP is always displayed rather than
the IP corresponding to the NIC where LB is being created #903

CLOUDSTACK-8919: Slow UI response while loading the list of networks in network tab. #897

CLOUDSTACK-8984: VPC Network offerings tab missing from UI #996

Let us all test / review 2 of the above?! More is better ;-)

To the authors of PRs: I know it's a pain, but please force-push again if your PR shows Travis
/ Jenkins failures. The rebasing we can do before testing, so let's not waste time waiting
for that.

Thanks!

Regards,
The RMs

Rajani / Remi

PS: PR 981 and 998 are ready to be merged once Travis and Jenkins are green.